Friday 2 November 2018 at 7.00pm – Hill Farm, Spring Lane
Venison Butchery Evening, followed by a two course Venison meal with wine.
You’ve probably seen the herds of Exotic animals at Packington’s Hill Farm on Spring Lane – Bison, Alpacas, Deer. The meat from deer is called Venison, and there’s an opportunity to “See it and Eat it” this coming Friday:
- Venison butchery demonstration – how to cut it
- Why Venison? This amazing all-round super meat is
- low in fat
- very high in protein, rich in omega-3 fatty acids
- has iron and vitamins B6 and B12 too !
- – Learn how to cook it
- – Recipe sheets available.
Cost £25.00 per head. Booking essential.
Tel 01530 411984 or email firstname.lastname@example.org