Daybreak Services is a retail and wholesale business based on High Street, Packington. There are not many shops where you can park right outside, FREE, like Daybreak Services. We specialise in bringing our customers great service at great prices. Whether you need gardening or hardware assistance, newspapers or magazines, or fresh fruit and veg, Daybreak Services is the place to call.
Monday to Friday – 7.00am – 6.00pm
Phone 01530 415705
Services that we offer:
- Park FREE directly outside. ( STOP-ignition off; one-minute purchase; ignition on-GO! )
- Fresh fruit and veg – sourced daily from markets and farms across the region.
- Fresh Fish every Wednesday – whole or filleted, whatever type of fish or seafood you require we can source it. Ask in store for the full range available.
- Hardware, DIY and gardening goods – from gardening to electronics, from plumbing to those little bits n bobs you need around the house… we have it or we can get it.
- Meat orders taken – fresh everyday from local butchers.
- Milk and dairy products – we stock an extensive range of British and European cheeses and our milk is cheaper than Tescos!
- Newspapers and Magazines – all daily newspapers stocked as well as most popular magazines. If we don’t have it in stock we can order it in for you!
- Stamps – postage stamps as well as a wide range of envelopes are always in stock and the nearest post box is just next door!
- Dry Cleaning – competitive rates on all dry cleaning as well as a quick turn around. Collection and delivery days are Mondays and Thursdays.
- AND MUCH MUCH MORE…!
Organising a party?
If you are organising a party or simply like buying in bulk, we can help you! Whether it’s fresh fruit and vegetables, or drinks and nibbles, we can get the quantity you want when you want it. We also offer local delivery so get in touch!
Phone 01530 415705
Daybreak Services are proud to sponsor local charities, including the Packington Post magazine and Ashby Bowls Club.